Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: DJ MIXING : basic - advanced - pro - Page: 21

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Put this question into general or hardware forum please and i am sure you will get the answer.

You could have just answered him instead of suggesting him to go to another forum.. Just a thought.

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 5:32 pm
cheers man this guide was real helpful

Posted Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 4:37 am
I guys and girls....I am totally new to the DJ game...Just doing it now as a hobby.....Quick question: Do Dj's mix with other dj's albums or tracks? is this good etiquette? ......Lke playing downloaded mixtape tracks, or a track from a Paul Oakenfold album, and then reworking them into your set?......If djs don't rework each other's music, where do the club tracks needed to mix come from?.......If anybody can clear this up, I'd much appreciate it!!!....thankx =)

Posted Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 4:38 pm
djesco1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Good stuff in here just wanted to take the time to give props for th ehard work and great posts.
I actually want to see about cordinating some free possibly sponsored classes publicaly to potential VDJ users and VDJ users. this way the ones that dont have it can see what we do and the ones that do can learn new "tricks"

I am in the Houston TX area of the U.S. if anybody is interested.
♫♪♫ ►►►►►►►DJ.Esco™ ©◄◄◄◄◄◄◄♪♫♪♫

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 2:49 am
That's an excellant idea, I believe it's not too expensive to rent out say, a hotel conference room, for a little bit. To have a "certified" professional giving tips to up and comers would be awesome.

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 12:19 pm
i agree :-)
Would be very cool if more djs could meet, and share ideas to maybee a project or just ways to mix, would for sure be awesome :-) The music is you creativity, so i would call it a fantastic idea, but everyone might have a good input on how things work :-)

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 5:51 pm
This post has helped me greatly! Thank you dj-in-norway!!!

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 4:15 am
Too funny ....crack is wack!!!
Why go to all that trouble wasting your time on bs like that
this program is not expensive ....its freggin priceless....hello help
How much more proof do you need.

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 5:09 am
Hay i have a friend who uses this and i liked the look of it and had to get it, i know little about this program and i'm new to the whole Forum thing so can someone please tell me what are the limits of the free version? sorry if this is the wrong place to post thi btw :-S lol

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 12:54 am
Great post! A lot of essential info, both for beginners as for advanced deejays.

And a fun read... ;)

Posted Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 8:18 am
toocatyHome userMember since 2011
hi, I am interested in knowing if this program could help me change the genre of a song ...as in take rock or pop songs and change them to salsa... I´´ve been to clubs and have heard the dj´s playing pop songs that have been made into a salsa version...do they do that? I heard somewhere that with this program it is possible....Is it? How? Please help!

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 1:03 am
very nice post !

the hardest thing for me is getting song 2 intro right with the outro of song 1. or i have the wrong version of the song but its hard. it would be handy if i could place somekind of a tag in the song to know where some other sound comes in. (trance,club,Techno)

Posted Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 4:41 pm
atulm1Home userMember since 2011
hi,
i am 13 years old.im intereted in dj.cn i have your email??

Posted Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 9:47 am
djdelisoPRO SubscriberMember since 2006
great verry usefull

Posted Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 6:16 am
Wow this helped me alot. I vote for a sticky!

Posted Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 10:13 am
Hey guys and girls, i'm new to the community of the program. I hope to learn many things and share my skills there!

Posted Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 5:35 pm
hey man this was great. thanks :)

Posted Tue 20 Sep 11 @ 7:18 am
Good post...actually a GREAT POST.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 11 @ 6:23 pm
When i am about to make a a mixed cd, I hear the songs first. I pick the tracks that will sound better mixing with another and i analyze where the best parts of the track is good to mix in the next track. Alot of Djs just mix in the song and you can hear that its not mixing in well or the Keys on both songs miss match etc.. Out of all the mixed Cds you hear, i would say 30 % are good. Mixed cds are based on song selection, The transistions & making sure it doesnt get boring after 10 minutes. Look in my home page to hear my mixes to have an idea of what i am talking about.

Posted Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 11:38 pm
Wow, thanks just the info I needed in simples terms. Thanks!

Posted Sun 06 Nov 11 @ 4:55 pm
84%